Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lynn over at A Mother's Journal has tagged me. I have to tell you six quirky unspectacular things about me.

Let's see-
1- I don't like tomatoes- yes- those of you who have seen my garden will find this strange- as it's half full of tomato plants.

2- (I'm stretching this to 2 things- cuz I'm not sure I'll be able to come up with 6!) I do like spaghetti, ketchup, salsa and most other things that have tomatoes in them- just not plain tomatoes.

3- I drive Ben CrAzY when I don't put the toilet paper roll on the holder.

4- I don't like Pickles- yes- that makes for boring hamburgers- no pickles and no tomatoes.

5- I love sour patch kids candy. Roo got me a HUGE bag for my birthday. :D

6- I love thrift store shopping- especially the books section.... Ben says I have too many- I often buy a title only to realize I already own it. (that's what paperbackswap is for!- check it out on my sidebar!) But I tell him that elementary schools have libraries- so we need a library the size of an elementary school!

oh- I'm supposed to tag 6 more people- let's see- I tag my SIL- Natalie, my long lost friend Marisa (I'm SO glad you found my blog and we can be in touch again!) Rachel and Kim because you were SO mean on Sunday! :p and anyone else who wants to be tagged.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Andrea,
I love your blog. we have started one, it is kellyandalisha.blogspot.com unfortunately, it is boring, i haven't been able to add too many pics yet. (i saw your comment on natalie's blog. haha) this is such a fun way to see what is going on with everyone. We love your family, you guys are awesome.
Alisha

Shelley Hansen said...

I would love that, my almost 2 year old will really enjoy it out in the yard. e-me hansenhomeschoolers@yahoo.com and then I can find out how to and where to come and pick it up at.

Kimberly said...

WHAT?!! Mean?!! You know those kids love to sing Happy Birthday any chance they get.

Lynn Hasty said...

It was so fun to read your six quirky things!! I love pickles and tomatoes. Actually I don't like sweet pickles. And ewwww sour candy. My kids love it. It turns my mouth insideout and I just cannot stand it. ~:-D

Thanks for playing along!

Lynn

Eric and Natalie said...

They are cute aren't they!! Thanks for the inspiration! :) I like your 6 things about you! They are really hard to come up with. anyway, have a good day!

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

Hi Andrea...that what a fun littl "get to know you" I just might have to try it on my blog! Kim & Rachel weren't mean on Sunday, everyone needs to be sang to on there birthday!! ;) You deserve it!!