Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Frisbee Golf

For Family Home evening last night we went to a local park and played Frisbee Golf. We've been to this park MANY times (Roo loves it because of the Trains to play on- hey and we could even call it a history lesson for school-The Golden Spike) Here's a few pics of the kids throwing their frisbees. I'm afraid I'm NOT very good at frisbee golf (I'm not very good at golf either.... unless you score golf like you do bowling- then I'm awesome!- close to a 300 game!) I did a graceful pirrouette and landed on my backside. The boys thought it was hilarious. :p Last time I show them how good I can throw a frisbee. OUCH! I still hurt!



5 comments:

Becky said...

Be grateful you weren't at the same park as us :) Sounds like you guys had fun.
and Colby did win his game 37-0

Eric and Natalie said...

how fun! we went swimming for our family night! haha Oh and sorry we forgot to call you last week! Happy Birthday! (last week)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!

Rachel said...

Um, I think you forgot to mention on that post about your BIRTHDAY! I don't know how you could forget about such a day TWICE! hehe

Andrea said...

:p Rachel- I told ya- I'm not having a birthday this year ;) I can't believe you making all the primary kids sing to me! twice! Just wait.....I don't get mad- I get even :p