Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's County Fair Time

It's that time of year! I have always enjoyed County Fair time- mainly when I was younger- because my Birthday is almost always during the fair. (it's not this year- it's on Sunday- and the fair ends sat night) We went down to the fairgrounds this morning to enter Doodle's rabbit Roger in the fair. (Read more about Doodle's rabbit here and here)
Bug will be going down tonight to take his pig Hammy, the weigh in is bright and early tomorrow- and some neighbors said they could take Hammy in their trailer down there, and their 2 boys are just spending the night in the back of the truck- not sure if Bug's going to sleep over, or what he's going to do yet. His pig Sausage was sent to the butcher last night. yum! I'm sure the sausage will taste good. lol I'll have pics tomorrow of Hammy at the fair. Reminds me of the story Charlotte's Web.

No comments: