Friday, October 3, 2008

More Karate- Board Breaking

2 posts in one day- but some boys told me I needed to post these pics of them today! Last night was the breaking class at Karate, and both boys were excited to go. Last time I just got pictures of them after they got home with there boards- Here. But this time I remembered my camera- so here's some pics of the boys breaking their boards.

Bug broke 1 board horizontal alone, then 1 vertical, then 2 stacked up horizontal. He did awesome! My camera batteries were almost dead, so I didn't get one of his vertical board. Next time I'll try movie mode ;)


Doodle broke both of his boards horizontal. He was so pleased with himself. It took him a few trys to break his second board, but he did it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Bug and Doodle!

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome!! Looks like you are doing great!
We love you!

Rachel said...

Have I mentioned I tried doing that and couldn't!