Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!


Yesterday was Ben's 30-something birthday. ;) Of course life is busy and we had a crazy day yesterday between a practice for the Primary Program on Sunday, Karate, and Ben had Home Teaching appointments. But we managed to squeeze in a quick "Happy Birthday to you!" and a few gifts. He only gets 4 candles- because all the rest were Pink! And the Boys didn't think he wanted Pink Candles.
My boys are so silly. Whenever it's someone's birthday, they like to tease that they are getting that person a Barbie, or some other girly thing. As we are sitting at the table, Bug and Doodle went to get the presents, and Roo pipes up, "Dad, I got you a...." (and I just KNEW he was going to say what he really got him) "... I got you a pink thing that holds a girl's hair!" LOL! Guess he can keep secrets after all! Christmas will be interesting, as they are already telling each other, "I'm getting you a barbie for Christmas"



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!! I hope you had a Great Birthday. I am so blessed to be your wife. I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Ben! :-)

Rachel said...

Hope everyone likes their barbies!! :)

J and Ris said...

Hey, we're the same age Ben! Happy b-day! I have no idea when we are coming down to Utah. I was hoping this week but it hasn't been decided! When we find out, we'll email you!