Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Blogiversary!

Wow- 1 year ago I started this blog. Amazing the things that have happened in one year. I'm enjoying going back over the posts and reading about our year-- Some of the highlights-

Bug the Guest blogger- telling about seeing a Grizzly in Yellowstone
And while we're on the subject of Bears- Can't miss the awesome video clips of the Grizzly we saw just outside of Yellowstone on Roo's birthday!

Don't forget all the fun B4FIAR and FIAR stories we've rowed this year- Mr. Gumpy , Little Red Lighthouse and the Great Grey Bridge, I am an artist And SO many more.

Many great Christmas Traditions Field Trips and Uses for Craft Sticks (watch out- I have a few more ideas coming soon!)

It's been a great year- and I really enjoy blogging, and having a place to put all my rambling thoughts, and cute pictures of my yeahoos.

Here's to many more years of Blogging! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Congrats on the year, it is so fun to read about your families adventures.
If you don't get Fablehaven, before Colby and Emily get through ours, you are welcome to borrow it when they are done :)