Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just some quick Halloween pics

We had a great time at the Halloween Party! Thanks Trish! Some pics of the kiddos in their costumes. All three Yeahoos-
Bug as Indiana Jones
Doodle as an Army guy. (he changed his mind SO many times this year- as of Thursday he was going to be a cowboy. Friday morning he was a Hunter, and by Friday night he's changed his mind again!) Btw- does anyone else have a kid who is HARD to get a good photo of?! He hardly ever will look at the camera when I'm trying to take a picture, and he's off and running before I can push the button.
Roo as "Dash Incredible"

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Cute! I like Indiana.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I bet they had a blast

Samantha said...

Your boys are so cute I love the mini incredible. Brynlee is so hard to get a good picture of. She always closes her eyes or looks the other way. So it's not just your little guy.

J and Ris said...

Halloween costumes look great! I love your floor! Good work on that! Hope all is going good for you and your family!