Monday, November 17, 2008

How to get a good picture of 3 boys

Set them all down on a bench and say "Say Cheese" Take Picture---
Oh no! Roo- you weren't looking at the camera. Scoot together- act like you like sitting by each other! Ok- Try again. Line up 3 boys on the bench again (of course- they ran off while you were checking to see how the first one turned out) "Say Cheese"Bug! Doodle! Look at the camera with a nice smile on your face please! Roo- yeah at least You were smiling and looking at the camera that time.
Okay- Try again- 3rd time's a charm- right? Line up 3 boys on the bench again, come on- sit nicely, I'll be done as soon as I get a good picture. Come on- just one good picture- please!
Doodle! SIT on the bench! I can't see you when you lay like that! Come on- please! Just one good picture!
Finally- give up! Well, they are all sorta looking at the camera....

4 comments:

Melinda said...

FUNNY!!! Now you take them all into the photo shop, unless you know someone who can do the photo editing!! Or you could have offered them ice cream for a good picture!

Shelley Hansen said...

Cute Blog Andrea!
I still am not sure how you get 3 boys to take a picture! I have tried... that is all I need to say!

JeN said...

Too funny.. I think the pictures turned out cute.. Just showcases there individual personalities..

J and Ris said...

Oh, how I feel your pain! I know that feeling. It's always my boys that make taking a picture complicated! You do such a good job keeping your blog updated! Can you send me some of your spare time?