Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Early Anniversary!

Sunday is our 12th Anniversary, and we are headed out of town. Not sure where we are going- other than Ben said "Get someone to watch the kids for 2 days." So off we go- they are going to Pam's tonight, and to my mom and dad's tomorrow night. The kids are so excited to have sleepovers. Each year we take turns planning what we'll do for our anniversary- and it's Ben's turn this year.
It's Hard to believe life has gone by so quickly. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. He works so hard to support our family- leaving for work before the crack of dawn. He is very supportive of me staying home and homeschooling the boys. I love him so much! And I'm so grateful to get to spend Eternity with him by my side.
Our Wedding day 12 years ago- We were married in the Logan, LDS Temple had a super reception in my parent's yard, then went on a Honeymoon to the Cabin and Glacier National Park.
Here is a pic of 2 of us last year on our Anniversary- on the Heber Valley Railroad.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's a good idea, taking turns deciding what to do for the big day. Let us know what he planned!