Friday, September 12, 2008

The final Easter Egg

Yes! It's September- but we finally found the last and final Easter Egg from our egg hunt this year! ;) Ok- so I truly thought we'd found them all. Rewind to Easter- We got a Wii for Easter for the kids- and had my mom and dad came over to hide it and the Easter Eggs all around the house. When we got home from the cabin- they were all hiden, and the kids began their search. After quite a while of searching we'd found the Wii, the remote and game, and most of the eggs. The egg search continued for a few days- and each day they'd find one or 2 more. Finally I thought we'd found them all, and they found one more. Well, Today, almost 6 months later- they found the last egg (I hope there's not still one hiding somewhere!)
Bug found it- he was upstairs for quiet time (supposed to be reading) and found the final egg (I don't think he was reading!) under the globe on top of the bookshelf (guess that means we don't use the globe very often in our school)

Moral of the story- Don't ask my Dad to hide the Easter Eggs....or maybe do ask him to hide them, and you'll be finding them for months to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*LOL!* What a fun surprise. But I hope he doesn't crack that thing open. ;-)

Rachel said...

That makes me laugh....we used to have that happen all the time while I was growing up, but we would usually find it because it would start STINKING! :) gross, but true!

Andrea said...

Luckily it was a plastic egg- and YES he did eat the candy out of it!

J and Ris said...

What a fun memory that will be forever when easter comes around each year!