Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy week at our place

We've had a busy week- with Bug's Book club meeting on Monday- and out to Dinner with Ben's aunt and her Family (Thanks Trish! We had a wonderful time!) Then Bug and Doodle have karate tuesday, Bug taking Piano lessons on wednesdays, Cub Scouts and more karate today, and so much more going on, not to mention a whole day Wednesday was spent canning salsa! But aaaahhh! Tomorrow is Friday! It will be a "Home economics" day tomorrow, cuz this house needs some attention. Hey it was a class at public school- I think it's a legitimate class here too- and the learning will be applied directly!

Oh- and Just a scrapbook page I finished- and I thought it turned out SO darn cute- I'm loving playing around with adobe photoshop elements-It was fun extracting the picture of Doodle and Roo. I'm not very good at that part yet- but I think it still turned out okay. I used Digitreats Run kit for the cool papers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that layout. You rock!