Friday, September 19, 2008

Fabulous Field trip!

Yes- the major field trip of the year- Our "Yellowstone School" week is upon us. This tradition started a few years ago when Ben was headed to Alaska fishing then to Scout Camp, leaving me home with the kids for over a week. I decided if I was going to be alone with them, I may as well head to the cabin for a week of fun. This year rather than going while he was at scout camp (since cub scout day camp was the same week) We planned our trip for this week.

Ben and Bug are going on a backpack trip in Yellowstone Mon-Wed, and me, Doodle, Roo, Pam and her granddaughter are hanging at the cabin. There will be plenty of "real life learning" going on, and I'm excited! Soooo We're offf! Check back in a week for tons of cool pictures and experiences from our Yellowstone School week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time! :-)

Rachel said...

Now what is Ben going to do while you are gone?! Have fun!!

J and Ris said...

that sounds like it will be so fun! Can't wait to see pics! We really should get together sometime soon!