Monday, July 14, 2008

Troy's Open House

My little brother and his wife Rachel had an open house at my parent's backyard. Here's a few pics from the night.


Jared, Clint, Scott, Rachel, Troy, Eric and Me
My neice A and my brother Clint....Hey--- aren't you supposed to be in Dominican Republic? How'd you get here?! Notice the missionary badge on his suit- Clint is serving a mission for our church in Dominican Republic.
A picture of all my brothers--Jared, Scott, Troy, Clint and Eric- Have I ever mentioned I'm the only girl and have 5 brothers and NO sisters....


5 comments:

Lynn Hasty said...

I bet you feel LOVED with all those brothers! That's amazing, though, to have that many brothers. My little girl has three big brothers, so she always feels protected and loved. It's so sweet.

Lynn ~:-D

Anonymous said...

I never knew you had five brothers. How cool! I love the pictures. Is that a cardboard cutout of Clint?

http://tribeof3feistykids.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Yup- I guess it "was" a cardboard cutout of Pres. Bush someone had- and the glued his pic over the top of it. lol.

Rachel said...

I didn't know you had five brothers either! I knew you had brothers, but FIVE I did not know! Thanks for the break today, hope you guys had fun :)

Anonymous said...

That cutout and the picture of your brothers with the cutout had me cracking up. LOVE IT!!