Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just few more pics from our vacation

I guess with over 200 pics on the camera- I'd better keep sharing them. Here's a few more




I just HAD to put up the pic of Roo catching his first fish. He's quite the little fisherman. He was SO excited about his fish. He loved it when people driving by roll down their windows and ask "are you catching anything" so he can reply "I caught one!"



In Yellowstone we explored around Sheepeater Cliffs- pretty cool place- and great way to get those wild kiddos to release their energy. ;)


Oh- and as we were picnicking at Mammoth- an elk wanted to join us for lunch.
We hiked up to the old Fire Lookout Tower above Big Springs-

1 comment:

Lynn Hasty said...

Looks like a wonderful time!! I would love to see Lellowstone myself!!

Lynn