Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wii had Family Night

For Easter the Easter Bunny left a Wii for the kids to find. We have had such a fun time with it. I've nver been a big fan of video games- Never. I always said we'd never get a game player, until about a year ago we went to Ben's cousin's house, and he had a wii. We played on it, and ever since then we've been thinking about getting one. Just before Easter, Ben came across one, and so he bought it. For Family night last night we played Wii games. There is a game on the sports game where you take a "fitness test" and determine your Wii age.

Ben is 28 (not fair- he's practiced more than the rest of us!)
Andrea is 74! (I was younger, and didn't do so well on the baseball home runs)
Bug is 70
Doodle is 62
Roo is 72
Doodle playin the Wii. (How bout those matching jammies!?)
Ben, Bug and Roo waiting for their turns.
Andrea not hitting Home Runs.

4 comments:

Tammi said...

We love our Wii. And I like it better than other video games because you get exercise while playing!

Rachel said...

I am with you on thinking that we would never get a video game system either, but luckily for us anyway my mom bought one so now whenever we all go over there that is the activity of choice. Kace loves it and I am sure he would want to play it when (I forgot his nickname) and him get together. Great fun!

Princess Pocotatas said...

LOL!! We just got a Wii, too, and Sierra and Jeff are smoking me on Guitar Hero. I haven't even tried the sports games, yet.

j4crew said...

Looks like so much fun!!! WE want to get a Wii, but haven't yet....I like the dact too that you are getting some exercising in!! :-)