Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fish and Flips

Doodle has a Sweet Pickles book that he loves to read called Fish and Flips- lol- and this post just reminded me of the book. First the Fish, then the flips.

We went fishing tonight with some friends- and had a super time, and I outfished them all! :D I caught me a nice Rainbow trout, and a HUGE Cutthroat as well. Roo helped me reel in the fish- so he got to have his picture taken with it too. Doodle's friend J caught a nice size Brown trout too. The boys had fun playing in the water- Roo wading along-Ben, our friend A, and Bug fishing.Doodle, his friend J and Bug playing in the river What amazing mountains. I just LOVE the mountains. And this wonderful man in front of the mountains- I LOVE him too. Ben is such a great husband and father. I truly appreciate the way he works so hard to support our family. He's so supportive of homeschooling, and I'm so blessed to have him for a husband. Oh- and he's so wonderful to fix my pole, and bait my hook, and take the fish off the line so I don't have to touch it. (ok- but the cutthroat was big enough I had to touch it so I could get my pic with it!)Oh- and now the Flips:

Doodle is quite the gymnast- he was jumping on the trampoline the other night and wanted me to get a movie of him doing his backflip and landing it- so Nana and Bompa and Grandma and Grandpa could see it- So here's his Flip:

3 comments:

Florence Family said...

Nice fish and AWESOME Flip!
You'll have to show us Dooble the next time we are all outside.
Lindsi

Emily said...

Can he show ME how to flip like that? That's way cool!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Way to go Doodle! :-) And I love all your pictures, Andrea.

http://starkravingbibliophile.blogspot.com/