Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday BUG!!!

Boy- I can't believe how time has flown! Bug is 10 years old today. It doesn't seem possible that it was really 10 years ago that I was begging (ok- not quite- but almost) my doctor to let me have this baby already! Bug has ALWAYS loved to EAT- Bug is such a great kid! He loves to learn, and is a great student. He is a great friend to all he knows. He loves to Hike (Read about his Yellowstone backpacking adventure Here) and he is a Purple belt in Karate. But his all-time favorite thing in the world is Harry Potter- (ok- he's a little obsessed! When asked what he wanted to do on his birthday he replied- "Watch all the Harry Potter Movies" And that's what he's doing right now!)
He was Harry Potter for Halloween when he was 4.
And he got Harry Potter Robes and a wand for Christmas this year too. He LOVES to stump his Harry Potter 20 questions game.

Bug is a great kid- and I'm SO glad he's my boy. He's always willing to help out, and he's a great example to his little brothers. WE LOVE YOU BUG!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are SO awesome! Happy Birthday, Bug! I love the photos from the puppet museum, too.

Diana said...

So glad I found you, and what a perfect day to take a first look at your blog... I remember when this little guy was born. Has it really been that long??? We need to get together. Happy Birthday Bug! Just so I don't mess anything up do you not use their real names on the blog?

Melinda said...

happy birthday bug!!! Glad you got your wish for the day!!!

Shelley Hansen said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Bug! Hope it was a good one!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how much Roo looks like Bug:)