Thursday, June 26, 2008

Off we go

My little brother is getting married tomorrow! Wow! Troy- I can't believe you are that old already ;) Congrats to you and Rachel! Here's Troy and Rachel playing with Roo at my parent's house on Father's Day.

After the wedding we are headed up to our cabin for a relaxing week.Ben's coming for the weekend- but has to be back to work on Monday, and he'll come back up for the next weekend. (ok- as relaxing as it can be with Bug, Doodle, Roo, our neice K, and nephew "muddy buddy" (lol- read previous post!) and only Pam, Ben's bro Nick and I as adults (Nick- I'm counting on you to be an adult ;))
With any luck I'll come back with stories of exciting wildlife (Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!---- ok- maybe Moose and Chipmunks and Bears, oh my)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, that sounds like a fun and relaxing week! I bet the boys are very excited......not to mention the mom!

momof3feistykids said...

Congratulations, Troy and Rachel! And I hope you have a safe and happy trip.

http://tribeofautodidacts.homeschooljournal.net/

Erika said...

We will miss you. I hope you have a fun time. Don't go to crazy.

Lynn Hasty said...

I hope you've had a great trip! My husband rarely gets an entire vacation because he feels like he needs to be working too.

Lynn