Monday, June 23, 2008

New Wheels and a few kid pix

Saturday after Ben was done with Scout Camp- we headed down to Clearfield to the Library(yes- I have to drive that far to go to the library- The little bookmobile just doesn't do it for us-neither does the podunk city library- that I have to pay to use! and the librarians there are awesome, greet me by name, don't complain when I have 15 books on hold, Let me reserve books online, even request books from other libraries!) Anyhow- we were looking around a little for cars- and found this one at a great deal. With the cost of gas, it's just not working to do my running around in the truck. It's a Dodge Neon- pretty cute I think.
We are babysitting Amber and Tim's (Ben's Sister and her husband's) boy Wyatt while they went to Arizona to pick up our neice for a visit. Wyatt had a blast playing with the big kids. Apparentely he's earned the nickname of "muddy buddy" around here....not sure where that came from. lol

6 comments:

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey there had know cule you had a blod now I will have to add you to my blog family great to hear from you very cute family you have thanks for looking at mine and living your comment well have a great day!

JeN said...

Well that is a cute lil car.. I am with you about the price of gas.. We are almost at 5 a gallon and expected to be 7 before Christmas time!!! Holy cow.. We all need a break!! It looks like the kids are having a good time with the cousin too.. What a great summer!!

Emily said...

It's a cute little car! Do you want to trade me now?

momof3feistykids said...

Congrats on the new car!

Lynn Hasty said...

I like the car! That'll be a money-saver for sure.

The scout camp day looks like it was so much fun! So much to learn!

Lynn

Rachel said...

I saw the car parked in front of your house and wondered if you got some new wheels!