Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just some digital scrapbook pages to share

Ben's gone with the Boy Scouts to Scout camp this week- so it's just me and the kids at home all week. They are camping close by, so Monday night they had a Family Night- for all the families to come down for dinner and a Family Home Evening Lesson. We were off to Karate tonight. But here's what I get to work on while Ben's gone. ;) Scrapbook pages!

This first page I used a Freebie kit from http://grumblescraps.blogspot.com/2007/11/finally.html SO cute

The next 2 page spread is from Bug's birthday in January see I'm only a few months behind! ;) (shhh! don't tell anyone I haven't done anything with pictures from 96 when we were married until 2006 when Roo was born!!)

I used the cool kit from http://www.scrapkitten.com/Blog/?p=97 For these 2 pages- I like the elements on this one- especially the cool acordian folding frames. And the last 2 pages to share for today- A couple from sledding this winter- The kit is Lime from http://lindsayjanedesigns.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

Those are beautiful! Awesome work.

JeN said...

Hey Ben and Andrea.. This is Brett and Jenni Belew.. We found your blog off the bywater blog.. It is good to know that you have one, and we can stay in contact.. We will add you to our list, keep in touch!!! Looks like you are doing great!!

Rachel said...

Those are great scrapbook pages. I need to be more creative!

Emily said...

Cute cute pages! Will you come do some of mine?