Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Doodle's Tumbling

Doodle is awesome at tumbling- he has always been limber and active- When he was about 3, he'd do headstands- and just stay there for minutes at a time. So I put him in gymnastics. Last week we had parents day at his gymnastics- and I got to go and watch. The pics aren't that great- and I wish I could have gotten a picture of his super cool roundoff-backhandspring. But he was too fast- ;) they are all a blur.
Doodle climbing the rope.
Pike jump
I did get a short video clip of his back handspring-

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good job DOODLE! I know someone who will want to watch this when he gets home.
PS I FORGOT AGAIN yesterday to order Bountiful baskets. I will have to put a sticky note on my computer to remind me :)

J and Ris said...

That's pretty impressive. I'm sure my boys would love to be in gymnastics. I've never had that desire. Way to go Doodle! I'll watch for you in the olympics!!!