Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Roo!

My how Time flies! When my babies were babies- I'd get frustrated when people would tell me to "enjoy them, they grow up too fast" I guess I just didn't "get it" Now I do. Wow! Time has simply flown by, and my baby has grown like crazy. 5 years ago today we were blessed with another son. Roo was always a happy, content baby. He loved to smile and his big brothers were the best entertainment ever. Roo's first Birthday Roo is still a happy camper- and quite content to be dragged along on whatever expeditions (or as Winnie the Pooh in our bedtime story says "expotition") our family goes on.

Snomobiling at the cabin as a baby-
Yellowstone School" almost 1
Exploring Escalante when he was 1 1/2Hiking to White Pine Lake (3)- I still can't believe at 3 he hiked the WHOLE way! Hiking in Moab last fall
Roo likes learning- and homeschooling is working great for him. He loved learning about volcanoes a few months ago- and making this volcano. (I remember making this same type of volcano with Bug and Doodle when they were about the same age- what memories!)
All this to say "Happy Birthday Roo!" We love you!
Silly kid!

2 comments:

Florence Family said...

Happy Birthday, Roo! You are a great friend! Hope your day is SUPER!
Maren

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Roo :) I love his smile, it lights up his entire face!