Friday, April 17, 2009

You can say "I told you so"

Ok Natalie- go ahead and say I told you so! My sister-in-law Natalie- kept telling me "You need to get on Facebook" That I could see what old friends from High School are doing etc. I said "I'm not sure I really care about old friends from high school" But I went ahead and joined. And lo and behold- I did find some friends from high school that I've enjoying getting in touch with-But the best was re-connecting with my old College Roommate Monica. I found her on Facebook, and what do you know- she lives near the library that we practically live at (ok- so maybe we don't live there- but we drive 45 minutes to the library at least every other week) So after the library run today- I went to visit her. We had a great time reminiscing, and catching up. Monique! It was great to see you again!

1 comment:

Eric and Natalie said...

I TOLD YOU SO!! haha jk...your funny