Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged x 2

I'm kinda slow on Tags sometimes-

Amber tagged me a while ago- 6 Random things about me-
Let's see-
1- I LOVE to buy books....picture books, chapter books, reference books.... Ben says I have way too many, but my reply is "Elementary Schools have their own library- so we need one too"
2- I can't wait for Spring to get here- so I can send kids OUTSIDE to get their energy out.
3-I love Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs- Especially Dopey
4- I hate to make telephone calls- I truly hate to talk on the phone, calling for doctor appointments, babysitters, primary talk reminders etc.
5- I love bubble baths, jetted tubs- and especially our Hot Tub- a soak in hot water just solves all problems.
6- I love breakfast foods- pancakes, french toast, crepes, eggs- We'll have breakfast foods for dinner sometimes- because they are easy and delicious.

Melinda also tagged me- questions about me and Ben (you)-
How long have we been married? It will be 13 years this fall
Whats my name? Good-Lookin
How long did we date? Our first date was Dec 9 and we were married Sept. 7- so 9 months.
How old am I? You are 33
Who is taller? Definately You-
Who can sing better? ummmm probably you
Who is smarter? I would say you are- but between the 2 of us "we know everything!"
Who does the laundry? I do (well- and the kids do).
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? You do.
Who mows the lawn? Bug! Isn't that what kids are for?
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? You
Who kissed who first? I think it was a mutual thing?
Who wears the pants? He does!


Edit- EEEK!! Melinda reminded me I didn't tag anyone else! oops! Ok- so I tag Marisa, Diana, Becky and anyone else who wants to.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

cute tags! Tags are fun, you are able to learn alittle about each other. You forgot to tag someone new!!