Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Early Valentines Day!

First off- Happy Valentines Day to my wonderful husband Ben. He is such a great husband and father. I truly appreciate all that he does for me, and I'm so thankful for:
The Love he shows me,
His example to his sons,
His willingness to work so hard to support our family
His help and support with homeschooling
All he does for the Boy Scouts in our Ward- (if he's not still in Boy Scouts when our boys come along- I hope they have a leader as dedicated as he is!)
His love of the outdoors and nature
The way he holds and honors his priesthood

We've been working on some Valentines for our homeschool Valentines day party. Here's what we've made- Bookmarks (look yet another use for popcycle sticks--- (YES we still have boxes and boxes and boxes of them!)

I think they turned out really cute! We attached a ribbon with this little poem :
Here's a bookmark just for you
To mark your page until you are through
With it we want to say
Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Ben are both very blessed! :-)

Becky said...

Adorable valentines! I hope Ben stays in YM forever or at least until my boys are done.

Shelley Hansen said...

Those are cute..