Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Fun

We went to my parent's cabin for the weekend. It was a blast. All my brothers (except Clint- who is on a mission in Dominican Republic) were there. It was a nice relaxing time, the weather was great, and the kids had a ball playing with their cousins.
Playing Video games with the cousins was Doodle's favorite part.And of course- 4-wheeler rides. Everyone comes running whenever the engine is started.

Bug and I have been taking Hunter Safety online. We have the range test and a written test mid-June. So we took the 22, and tried hitting a few targets. Bug did awesome. On one of his targets, he his 9 out of 10.
Cousin A did good hitting the target too...though somehow no one believed her ;) they thought she poked the target with a stick. ;p
My shooting....needs some practice....I did manage to hit a pop can (once! lol) Guess I'd better go to the shooting range and practice before the big test.

2 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

It looks like an awesome weekend!

http://www.xanga.com/tribeof3feistykids

Shonda said...

Hey Andrea! There is a young man from my ward that is serving in DR! I wonder if your brother knows Elder Powell?