Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've been tagged

Rachel tagged me- Here it is- all about my wonderful Husband! :D


What is is name? Benjamin Wittmann Dean
How long have you been together? married for almost 12 wonderful years
How long did you date? About 9 months- Our first date was in Dec (after Clint's baptism). and he proposed in May
How old is he? 32. And that's "old" He used to tease the guys he works with how 30 was SO old....guess what....he's there now- and "so old" Though he is really about 12 at heart- wich is why he does such a good job with the scouts.

Who eats more? Him
Who said "I love you first"? Him

Who is taller- Ben is definately taller
Who is smarter? Him of course;) But between the two of us- we know EVERYTHING- Just ask doodle and bug.
Who does the laundry? Me, though he does help hang up his and put it away.
Who does the dishes? Me- ooh wait- I mean....The KIDS- isn't that what we had kids for?
Who pays the bills? Both of us. We sit down together each week and get em done.
Who mows the lawn?- Him- oh wait- another reason we had kids! Bug does.
Who cooks dinner? Me usually. If we are grilling, he does a much better job though.
Who drives when you are together? Ben does.
Who is more stubborn? guilty- probably ME.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. I came home from college for the weekend, and he came rollerskating with me and some friends. They went in my parents house, and he kissed me. Who asked who out first? Our first date was a blind date that Ben's Sister Tammy set us up on. We went to temple square and saw Legacy, then had a picnic in the car. He was still a missionary... ok maybe not exactly- but he'd only been home from his mission a few days, and he still had that missionary excitement and uncertainy about being around girls. He asked me out on the 2nd date to go cross country skiing.
Who proposed? He did. It was wonderful. We were up in Island Park at his family cabin, went for a walk in the rain that morning, and he stopped under a tree right by the springs and asked me to marry him.
Who has more siblings?
both have 5
Who wears the pants in the family? both of us.
He is the most wonderful husband. Always thinking of others, working hard to support us so I can stay home and homeschool the kiddos. I am so blessed to have him as my husband.

Tagging Natalie, Debbie and Lisa

2 comments:

Emily said...

It's so much fun to get to know you guys better! :)

Rachel said...

That was fun to read! love all the reasons you had kids! :)