Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Book suggestions?!

For Mother's Day- Bug got me This book: Fablehaven: Grip of the Shadow Plague. (The 3rd book in the series) I have just LOVED the Fablehaven Series. It's exciting and fun.

Now I need suggestions for more books to read! My wonderful husband Ben gave me money to spend on Amazon for Mother's Day. So I'm on a hunt for more good books, that I just have to own! Any ideas? I know I'm getting the first Fablehaven- since I just borrowed it from the library, and it's time to read that one aloud to some boys I think.

1 comment:

Eric and Natalie said...

The Great and the Terrible Series (my opinion skip the first book and read from 2 on, just know that Elizabeth,Ammon,Luke,Sam are brothers and sister in the preexistance!)
I promise you won't be able to put them down!!