Sunday, March 4, 2012

What we've been up to!

I've been a slacker on here lately.  So here's a few posts on what we've been up to.

A few weeks ago Bug and Doodle participated in a Homeschool Entrepreneur fair.  They made duct tape wallets, pens and bracelets, along with Bug's wooden Harry Potter Wands.  The Entrepreneur fair was a HUGE success, both boys had a great time, and even made a bit of money in the process.
 Here's their Booth, with all the cool wallets laid out.
Their booth was called "Wallets and Wands"

We can't wait for the next one!   Here's a link to the Entrepreneurs blog with more info http://www.upandcomingentrepreneurs.blogspot.com/ Thanks Tammy for a wonderful fair!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

It was super!! I appreciated your sweet Thank you card I got in the mail too. I just love you so much! It is so great to have such fabulous friends!! Thank you again for your kindness. I am so glad they liked it! Did you see the posts on my blog about the All Boy Day Camp? Here is a link:

http://alarmclockers.blogspot.com/p/all-boy-day-camp.html