Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Olympic Park Field trip

Last Monday 2 bigger boys had school off, so we took a field trip with Pam.  I love field trips with Pam! We went to Park City to the Olympic Venues, it was amazing to see! 

 Me and my Bob Sled Team- notice- I'm in the middle- where I don't have to help push or steer lol ;)

 A view from the top of the ski jump hill- Holy Cow! No way in the world I'd go down this hill!

 Doodle helping our tour guide show us how the Skeleton sled works-
A view from the top near the top of the bobsled and luge
 
 Taking a break after looking through the museum- it was pretty cool!
View from the bottom of the Ski jump- if you look close- there's a person coming down.  Way cool to watch!

 
My 3 skiiers-  lol- Jonah's face says it all!

Thanks Pam for a great field trip!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That looks like tons of fun! Pam is the greatest isn't she!