Friday, October 14, 2011

What we've been up to....

Canning, Canning and more canning
Tomatoes- I LOVE the way the yellow tomatoes look in the jars along with the reds- it looks so pretty!

Peaches
 
V-8 (err rather I think it was only V-5) lol- no beets, watercress or spinach
And  also some Chili con Carne
Salsa
Elderberry Jelly- yum!

Jalapeno Pepper Jelly (I LOVE this on cream cheese with crackers- my favorite snack!)

What's up next- Applesauce!
 My Favorite Canning resource- http://pickyourown.org/allaboutcanning.htm  They have "how to's" on everything- complete with pictures.   

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Good job Andrea! Looks yummy! I'm a coming to your house for dinner and a snack:)

Alyssa or Jace said...

Where do you find the time? and the produce? Everything looks so good!

Rachel said...

It looks awesome! I think you make us all look bad :)