Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Late B-day Doodle

Sunday was Doodle's 9th Birthday. He's grown and is such a silly, energetic kid. (sometimes I think that energy will be the death of me! lol)
HAA! Has anyone else noticed- I've been getting a bit more cooperation in the picture taking area lately- lol- Cute cute kiddo!
Doodle wanted a Kayak for his birthday- and was absolutely THRILLED to get this.  He's already used it, and loves it!

"Mom are you going to put toys on my cake for me?"  he asked- so after a quick trip to town Saturday night- I found a toy kayak- the perfect cake topper.
Showing his cousin W how to work the kayak.
 Doodle- you are sure a fun kid to be around, and bring such energy to our home! I am so grateful to have you as my son.  I have enjoying homeschooling you, and pray for you every day.  I pray that all will go smoothly as you go to public school in a few weeks, and that the teacher will be able to challenge you and help you to continue to enjoy learning!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow ... he looks so grown up now! I still remember that little face when he first becae part of your wonderful family. Happy, happy birthday, Doodle! Wishing you much fun and joy.