Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Few Field trip pics

We had 2 great field trips last week. First off- our local homeschool group went on a tour of the Pizza place.
We learned all about making pizza and breadsticks. It was a great field trip (and yummy too!)

On Friday- we went with Pam to Thanksgiving Point to their Museum of Ancient HistoryFeeding Doodle to the Megaladon

Roo checking out some of the fossils.HA!! Got a Pic of Doodle. So he's sticking his tongue out.... it's still a picture of his face! lolBuilding Dinosaurs. This exhibit was WAY cool. It was a great time- Thanks Pam!

5 comments:

Florence Family said...

They looked like really fun trips. We love Thanksgiving Point. Too bad it is so far away.
Lindsi

Debbie said...

Andrea- you have won my giveaway for Family Math...please contact me

tdpalmer at gci dot com

Debbie said...

Oops...I missed typed it should be dot net, not dot com.

J and Ris said...

So, did you get a recipe for the breadsticks? It looks like you went to pizza plus. If so, I want to know their secret for the breadsticks that do such a great job of keeping my hips big!!!

Looks like lots of fun!

Debbie said...

Andrea- Please email me! I need your address. Thanks, Debbie