Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bug's race

Bug raced in the Intermediate School Biathalon again this year. He was better prepared for it this year, and was pretty excited to try and beat his last year's time. (Here's last year's post)  ya know...comparing the two years pictures, I think he's grown up a bit! wow!  Anyhow-
Pic of Bug before the big race. I was nice enough to let him use my road bike in the race, and now he thinks he needs one of his own.   I told him to start saving his money! lol

At the starting line

Coming into the bike/run transition
The Home stretch!

Bug did an awesome job!  He took 2nd place in 7th grade boys, and 2nd place overall.  He took about 1 minute 30 seconds off last year's time.  I don't have the official time, but he did great!  He is already talking about a triathlon next year. :D WAY to GO BUG!!

No comments: