Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Gingerbread" Houses-

Ok- so they are really Graham cracker houses- lol- but we had a fun Family Home Evening last night making and decorating our houses.  I found the secret to getting them to STICK together- Royal Icing- I've tried just regular old frosting in the past- but this stuff really works!
 Ben and Roo decorating their houses
 Bug and Doodle putting roofs on their houses.
 Bug with his finished project- he made a Temple
 Doodle and his cool house- check out the snowman
 Roo with his house- who only decorated with things that he liked to EAT
The finished villiage- back row- Ben's and Roo's, front row, Doodle,'s Roo's and Mine.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun idea! I remember making graham cracker houses with my mom when I was little. I love the Christmas village :)

Rachel said...

PS have you heard anything about scouts? We haven't had it in such a long time. It feels like it anyway.