Monday, January 10, 2011

slacker!

My mother informed me I haven't updated the blog in a while ;) Sorry, Mom! I'll do better! So what's been going on around here?! We took December off from school work, and just enjoyed Christmas crafts, books, movies and activities. A few highlights:

Trip to Temple Square to see the Christmas Lights:It was surprisingly warm that night- usually we pick the biggest blizzard of the year to make our trek down. It was nice!
Kids on Christmas Eve
We repainted Doodle's bedroom. The paint seemed to get EVERYwhere ;)Even Roo helped The finished project- He picked a beautiful blue color- and we put barn wood up around the windows.
This is Doodle's corner- behind the bed where his stuffed animals stay, and where he likes to hide. We painted 1 wall as a chalkboard- it turned out great! And he loves to draw on that wall. Since his nickname is Doodle- my wonderful SIL made some vinyl words for me-

Ok- we'll do lots better keeping up to date on here! Upcoming- fun science projects we've done lately.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I've always wanted to experiment with the chalkboard paint. His room turned out darling.

Rachel said...

I LOOOOVE the chalkboard. It looks like it works well. I may have to come and see it!

Emily said...

I love the barn wood around his window! And the color! How fun is that?! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Just FYI, if you want to keep our blog up to date on your list over there, put this address on instead...
http://quinnandemily-new.blogspot.com/