Saturday, September 4, 2010

Doodle's Baptism

Doodle has been anxiously counting the days since he turned 8 until it would be his baptism day. The day finally arrived. Doodle was Baptised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints today. It was a wonderful day as Ben was able to baptize Doodle. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who holds and honors the priesthood, and was able to perform this sacred ordinance. I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life, for the direction it gives me. I'm proud of Doodle and for the decision he made to be baptised, which is the first step in Following in Christ's footsteps. For making the covenant with the Lord to Always Remember him, and to Keep his commandments. I am so thankful for a wonderful and supportive family. We love you sweetie!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

CONGRATS Doodle! it was such a beautiful day today. Thanks for letting us share it with you. :)

Rachel said...

Yeah for Doodle. Andrea you are a fast blogger, You had this up before we even got home from your house. Thanks for letting us come!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! :-)