Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cross Country Skiing-

I guess we've had a boring life lately- nothing blog-worthy anyhow. For Family Night last night we went out for a ski. It was a great night for a ski- not too cold, the wind wasn't blowing. As we were driving up to the park- we could see some deer down in the valley under a tree- but of course- they were long gone by the time we walked down the hill.

Bug on his skis The speed demons- Ben and the older 2 boys were so fast! Roo and I couldn't keep up with them. "Hurry- move- Mom has the camera out!" Roo- He's a good little skiier- slow, but he just keeps on chugging along.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Looks like fun. That's awesome everyone has their own set of skis. we were so sad we missed you at Rick's Surprise Party. We got there right at the end. We need to get together soon.

Rachel said...

I totally saw you guys as I was picking Kace up from piano yesterday. I was wondering who was down there :)

Becky said...

What a fun activity. I've always wanted to try cross country skiing.

Shelley Hansen said...

You guys do the coolest things!