Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Buggies and Wagons

I often think how much simplier life would have been in the pioneer times. I know they had their trials too, but life was a much slower simplier pace. Today for our Homeschool group Field trip we went to see some horse drawn wagons and buggies. Although Wagonland Adventure is still in the dreaming and planning stages (probably mostly the fundraising stages) We were able to see many of the wagons and carriages that he has in his collection.
An old Conestoga WagonMore wagons

My 3 yeahooos who would love to go for a ride in one of these!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Andrea, that was an awesome field trip, thanks for planning it!! BTW A3 loves all things pioneer, so she was in heaven! And when we got in the van, A5 informed me, "I even saw Dr. Bakers Buggy" {little house on the prairie!!}