Monday, July 20, 2009

Been slacking on my blog lately-

Oops! I lost my battery charger for my camera- and of course- I can't do a blog post without picutres! lol- but I found it. :D

Ben ended up NOT having to go in to work on Saturday- so we jumped at the opportunity to take the kids camping. We went to Bloomington Lake a small lake up a canyon past Bear Lake.
Isn't the scenery amazing?! Yes- that is still SNOW on the ground on the other side of the lake.Doodle helping set up the tent.
Ben and Roo hiking into the lake- it's not a far hike- and it's great fun- next time we are going to backpack in here and camp by the lake.
I found this cute monkey climbing a tree. Roo telling me that the water is "COLD!"Bug swinging off the rope into the water- Doodle catching some fish- or trying to. We caught a few small ones- nothing worth keeping- but they were fun anyhow.

We had a great time camping- and can't wait to go back- hopefully sometime soon!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your pictures are INCREDIBLE!

Becky said...

It looks Beautiful! Judd and his brothers have been there but I think we need to go as a family after seeing your pics :)

Melinda said...

fun spur of the moment vacation! I was starting to wonder if you were still alive!!