Thursday, March 27, 2008

Silly "Roo-isms"

2 1/2 year old "Roo" is so silly. Sometimes kids say the darndest things. After hearing big brother Bug (who is obsessed with Harry Potter) say "What in the name of Merlin's big baggy underpants" (from Harry Potter 7) The little stinker pipes up over his favorite breakfast of pancakes...."What in the name of Pancakes!" When Roo gets frustrated it's "UGGGG!" muttered as loud as he can. And the most recent favorite roo-ism "That's go-gusting" Speaking of the lunch I made yesterday- reheated turkey tetrazinni.

5 comments:

Ben said...

That Roo, he sure is a cute kid!

Rachel said...

Good job with the names! I will enjoy checking up on you!
Don't worry somehow we find time to update.......that is what nap time for me and quiet time for you is for.

momof3feistykids said...

Awww! :-)

Emily said...

Andrea, you did an awesome job putting your blog together. Welcome to the blogging world! I'll check up on it regularly! Thanks for the great computer tips...thanks to you I was finally able to put a cute title up on my blog! :)

Elysa said...

Well let me just say that turkey tetrazinni sounds totally NOT go-gusting to ME! ;)